SHOP WITH MUSH
A REGISTERED 501 (c) (3) ORGANIZATION
Link to Resources
ABOUT US & FAQ
WHAT DOES MUSH DO?
was founded in 2008 because of Ice, a warm,sweet, male Siberian Husky who had some medical problems and social issues. Several
Sibe owners heard about Ice and decided to harness a team together to help him overcome his problems. Read Ice's Story!
the success we had helping Ice, we decided to keep our team hitched together to help other Siberian Huskies in need.
MUSH is dedicated to promoting understanding of the unique requirements of the Siberian Husky breed and supporting husky-owned families.
In order to accomplish this goal, MUSH endeavors to:
- provide free publicaccess to information pertinent to the breed, including educational material about the breed and its history
- facilitate finding the right family for homeless huskies and finding the right dog for husky-less homes though the HUSKY EXCHANGE,
a free posting board for families looking to re-home their husky.
- recommend professional services by providers that are knowledgeable about the breed and are especially sympathetic to their needs.
- participate in forums and events for the exchange of ideas, information and anecdotes among Siberian Husky owners.
- offer financial aid to shelters and rescue groups for veterinary expenses of Siberian Huskies in their care.
- foster, provide medical care for and re-home selected surrendered huskies with serious medical needs.